How To Whitelist Our Emails
Chances are that you probably saw this email in your SPAM box.
If so, then here's how to make sure you get to see all our exclusive offers and discounts immediately we send them to you in your Inbox.
If you receive emails from one of these email providers simply follow the steps to whitelist our email address.
In the Gmail app, you have two options:
1. Report an email as “not spam” (if the email is in spam).
2. Move an email from the promotional inbox to the primary inbox.
If an email is ending up in your spam folder, open the email and click Report not spam.
You can also tap the three dots in the upper right corner and click Mark important to give it a priority in your inbox.
To move an email from the promotional folder to your primary inbox, open the email and tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then tap Move to > Primary.
Apple Mail doesn’t have the option to whitelist like some other email providers do. Instead, all you can do is mark something as “Not Junk” and it will be sent to your inbox. Here’s how:
1. Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen.
2. Select the Junk folder.
3. Find the email you want to whitelist and swipe left to see options.
4. Tap the More button.
5. Tap the Mark button.
6. Tap the Mark as Not Junk button
To add an email address to your mobile Yahoo! Mail contacts (and ensure delivery), follow these steps:
1. Tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the top left.
2. Tap Settings and scroll down to b.
3. Select the email account you want to add a filter for.
4. Tap the + icon to add a new filter.
5. Name it anything you want (such as “Whitelist”), then either:
- Add the exact email you want to whitelist OR;
- Add the @domain.com you want to whitelist to get deliveries from every email at that domain.
Click the ✓ icon in the top right to save the filter.
On Outlook mobile, you can add senders to your focused inbox to ensure delivery of their emails. Here’s how:
1. Open the email you want to whitelist.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
3. Tap Move to Focused Inbox.
4. In the popup box, tap the radius button for “Move this and all future messages” then tap MOVE TO FOLDER.