Boost Your Immunity This Summer with Chlorella
When summer arrives, keeping your immune system resilient is key. The good news is that chlorella contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and more to support your body's defences even in the warmer months.
Read on to learn how adding Sun Chlorella supplements to your routine can help you stay healthy and fight off pathogens this summer.
What Makes Chlorella an Immunity Booster?
Chlorella is a freshwater algae packed with chlorophyll, nutrients and beneficial compounds like:
- Carotenoids - These antioxidants help neutralise free radicals from sun exposure.
- Vitamin C - Stimulates white blood cell production to combat any summer bugs. Chlorella boosts vitamin C's effectiveness.
- Protein - Chlorella provides up to 60% highly digestible protein. Amino acids support proper immune response.
- Polysaccharides - Immune-modulating sugars in chlorella activate infection-fighting B and T-cells.
- Zinc - Essential for immune cell development, zinc can be lost through summer sweating. Chlorella helps replace it.
- Iron - Vital for oxygen transport and increased T-cell counts that may dip with summer activity.
- Vitamin D - The “sunshine vitamin” made by the skin. Chlorella gives extra vegan D3.
How to Take Chlorella for Summer Immunity
Start with 3-5 Sun Chlorella tablets or 1⁄2 teaspoon powder daily for 1-2 weeks, slowly building up to 10-15 tablets or 1-2 teaspoons per day.
Split this dose morning, midday and night. Drinking powder in water or juice gives an immediate nutrient boost. Swallowing tablets with meals is also an easy option.
Taking Sun Chlorella consistently provides your body with the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it needs to face summer strong and resilient.
Fortify Your Immunity with Chlorella This Summer
Don't leave your immune health to chance - nourish it with chlorella! The concentrated nutrition in this algae superfood helps you stay healthy and fight infection throughout the warmer months.