Chlorella Udon in Gazpacho With Sesame Oil and Crispy Onion - By Japanese Chef, Akemi Yokoyama
CHLORELLA UDON IN GAZPACHO WITH SESAME OIL AND CRISPY ONION
Experience the unique blend of Japanese flavours and the health-boosting properties of Sun Chlorella with our Japanese Sun Chlorella Udon recipe. This delightful dish by Japanese Chef, Akemi Yokoyama combines udon noodles, refreshing gazpacho, sesame oil, and crispy onions. The addition of Sun Chlorella, a superfood known for its nutrient-rich composition and Chlorella Growth Factor, sets it apart. Embark on a culinary journey tantalising your taste buds while providing nourishment and wellness benefits. Indulge in the authentic taste of Japan infused with the remarkable power of Sun Chlorella.
90g Yellow Pepper
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Tbsp Crispy onion
1 tsp Chilli oil (Optional)
• Chop 1/5 of yellow pepper finely for garnishing the dish. Put it aside.
• Peel the skin of the cucumber with a peeler.
Puree the soup
• Combine skinless cucumber, tomato, the rest of the yellow pepper, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the soup becomes smooth.
• Transfer the soup to a sealed container and refrigerate for 4 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
Cook the Chlorella udon
• Bring plenty of water to boil in a medium pot.
• Add the Chlorella Udon Noodles to the boiling water. Adjust heat to medium-low and gently stir to cook for about 5 minutes.
• Rinse the noodle thoroughly in cold water to help tighten the noodles and stop the cooking process. Drain the noodle in a sieve
Serve hot and enjoy!